|2-in-1 Everett Transit Center &
Imagine Children’s Museum
A unique experience that includes transit,
art, history and Museum play.
• Visit the beautiful Everett Transportation Center
• Then ride a transit bus to the Museum
for more playful learning
Funded in part by the City of Everett
Explore the solar system while learning to
identify planets and constellations.
• Learn planetary characteristics via role play
• Create your own constellation
representation for at-home investigation
Explore the history and importance of
• Learn about the historical, cultural
and social relevance of masks
• Create a unique mask and story
Increase understanding of physics and geometry.
• Create structures that incorporate
engineering and design principles
• Think strategically and work together as a team
Step back in time and research what it was
like to be a pioneer child.
• Participate in pioneer chores and games
and learn about the challenges of daily life
• Make beeswax candles and an historical toy
Explore the importance of quilts to our
history and culture.
• Listen to and share stories about the
interconnectedness of families and quilts
• Create a quilt reflective of a cultural or
historic theme chosen by the class
Sinkers, Flinkers and Floaters
Discover insights into barn owl feeding
habits and digestive systems.
• Learn about ecosystems and predator/
• Dissect an owl pellet (one pellet per two
students. More available with 2 weeks
|Solids, Liquids and Chemical Creations
Become a chemist in this introduction to
• Investigate the properties of
• Discover the properties of water
and experiment with cohesion
Learn the Green 3 R’s (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle)
through interdisiplinary exploration.
• Analyze individual carbon footprints
• Investigate the impact of buses and cars
on the enviornment
|Something’s Fishy Around Here
Follow salmon throughout their lifecycles.
• Play the salmon lifecycle game
• Understand the role salmon have played in
Pacific Northwest history and culture
|Fantastic Fossil Discovery
Become a paleontologist as you find fossils
and assemble a dinosaur skeleton.
• Practice the precision needed to unearth a fossil
• Differentiate between authentic and replica fossils
I Can’t Believe My Eyes
Get to the root of trees, one of our most important
• Turn your class into a giant tree, from heartwood
and taproot to bark
• Learn the process of industrial papermaking
and create recycled paper to take home
|Import, Export … Our Port
Discover the Port of Everett’s importance
to international trade.
• Learn about ports and the crucial role they play in
our local and national economy
• Play the Port Challenge Game in teams
and discover how goods move around the world