Mission and Goals
The Mission of Imagine Children's Museum is to make children's lives better by creating a place where they can playfully learn.We are committed to:
Creative exploration and imaginative play
Helping build character and self-confidence
Instilling a community connection
Learning experiences that spark curiosity
Developing interactive exhibits and programs
Reaching out to all children
Ensuring a safe and stimulating environment
Nurturing child/adult interaction
|Our goals are to:
- Utilize fun and play to spark imagination, arouse curiosity, inspire creativity, stimulate exploration and instill a love of learning.
- Help children develop a sense of belonging by creating a museum experience that is a reflection of our community.
- Provide innovative programs and exhibits that support a variety of learning styles.
- Be a unique resource for parents, teachers and childcare providers.
- Be accessible to all children.
- Be a wholesome, fun-filled gathering place that reflects the diversity of our community.
- Remain a fiscally sound, well-managed organization that is a respected steward of community resources.
- Collaborate with community service providers, schools and institutions of higher education.
- Develop volunteer programs that include individuals of all ages and encourage older youth as mentors and role models.
- Create an environment that supports intergenerational interactions.
- Become a "destination place" for tourists.