Hours / Admission
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
*We are closed most Mondays, but we are open on some holidays and off-school days. Be sure to check our website for open Mondays!
|Children (12 mo. and under)||FREE|
|Admission (adults & children)||$13.00|
|Thursday: 3pm – 5pm||$6.50|
|EBT Card Holders||$3.00|
Saturday 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. is for members.
Thursday 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. is half-price admission.*
* Half-price offer does not apply to groups/field trips and cannot be used in conjunction with coupons or other offers.
Free Access Night (FAN)
FREE Admission the 3rd Friday of every month from 5:30 – 9:00 p.m. Click here for more information
Museums for All (EBT Program) at Imagine Children’s Museum
Imagine Children’s Museum is a proud participant of Museums for All.
Washington state EBT cardholders can show their EBT card to receive reduced Museum admission at only $3 per person.
• The discount applies for up to (4) family members per card, per visit.
• A valid Washington state EBT card AND photo ID are required for discount.
• Note: We do not process EBT card transactions; cash or credit card must be provided for admission.
IMPORTANT WHEN VISITING
1. The Museum is designed for children chronological ages 1-12. However, children up through 17 years of age are welcome to join their family visits.
2. Adults: Must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Children: Ages 0-17, 1 to 6 ratio applies.
4. Ratio: During each visit there must be a minimum of 1 adult, 18 years of age or older, for every 6 children.
5. Photo ID may be required at check in.