Family Engagement Night
Let Imagine bring hands-on, playful learning to your next school function! Family Engagement Nights are the perfect option for large group events, such as Back-to-School Nights, Science Fairs, Cultural Nights, and Curriculum Nights. Each Family Engagement Night is a unique fun-filled educational extravaganza for all ages!
Cost: $500 plus travel
Choose from one of three themes:
Adventures in Numberland
Families make math an adventure as they play games and participate in activities focusing on balancing, counting, sorting, measuring, estimating and much more.
Families explore the scientific process through hands-on experiments and activities on flight, color mixing, magnetism, catapults, and more.
Celebrate Our World
Don’t forget your passport! Families travel the world to discover traditions, play games and make crafts from other countries.
- A skilled educator to assist with setup, cleanup, training of volunteers, and facilitation
- 10 different hands-on activities associated with the chosen theme
- All activity supplies for up to 250 participants (adults and children)
- An onsite coordinator
- A large multipurpose area
- 10 large tables (one per activity/project) *
- 10 adult facilitators (teachers, parents, volunteers, etc.) to guide families through activities*
*One table and one adult facilitator must be available for each activity or project. If the required tables and facilitators are not available, Imagine may decrease the number of activities/projects offered. The program cost will not change.
Family Engagement Night Schedule
- One hour prior to the start of the event: Imagine Educator arrives
- 45 minutes prior: Volunteer facilitators receive training and set up their activity tables
- 90 minutes of family fun!
- Educator and facilitators help with clean-up for 30 minutes following the event
Ready to book? Fill out our Museum-on-the-Go Inquiry Form!