Imagine Children’s Museum is seeking a multi-skilled experienced small shop Communications Manager who is responsible for graphic design & marketing. The Communications Manager will oversee a communications specialist as part of a two-person team. This position is responsible for developing and executing the marketing plan for Imagine. The position will also manage all aspects of Imagine’s print and electronic communications including newsletters, e-newsletters, annual reports, social media, website, and other publications and collateral.
The candidate must have five or more years’ experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Expertise with graphic design software
• Proficiency with WordPress or equivalent
• Experience working with production vendors
• Ability to manage fast paced timelines and deadlines
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication
• Ability to design for the children’s museum field
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirement
For full consideration interested candidates should send a resume, with cover letter clearly describing how their experience and qualifications meet the position requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for job application
Imagine Children’s Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE