Do you want to make a difference in the life of children and families? Come join the team at Imagine Children’s Museum. We are expanding our building and need to expand our staff as well.
Imagine Children’s Museum is a premiere children’s museum located in the heart of downtown Everett and serves more than 250,000 people annually. Imagine has the distinguished honor of being an American Alliance of Museums’ accredited institution.
Imagine is seeking a housekeeping associate to help keep the facility clean during open hours. The position will help ensure restrooms are clean and fully stocked and garbage is emptied frequently. We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking and cheerful person with an attention to detail.
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing garbage, stocking paper products, and cleaning bathrooms
- Report any damage or areas of attention needed with the facility
- Maintain a positive relationship with visitors and staff
- Monitor and report on inventory of cleaning supplies
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills
- Perform detailed deep cleans when required
Skills and Qualifications
- At least one year of experience with professional housekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods
- Understand oral and written instructions
- Learn and practice cleaning techniques and procedures
- Friendly guest interactions
- Proof of COVID vaccination required
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements and why you want to work at Imagine Children’s Museum
Click here for job application
Imagine Children’s Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE