Part-time Floor Staff Team Member
• Provide outstanding customer service to Museum visitors
• Orient guests to the Museum, answer questions, process payments for admissions, memberships and Museum Store
• Actively promote Museum memberships and provide membership information
• Provide up-to-date information on Museum programs, events, activities
• Interact and engage visitors
• Prepare exhibits for opening and closing
• Maintain clean and safe exhibits and visitor areas
• Participate in special events and required staff meetings
• Be available for evening and weekend work
• Maintain neat and professional appearance in accordance with Employee Handbook
• Assist with Birthday Parties
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Experience working in a retail setting
• Ability to climb stairs and lift up to 25 lbs.
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality that enjoys working with adults and children
• Flexible schedule
• Strong communication skills
• Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with a wide variety of responsibilities and demands
• Computer skills using Word and Excel desired
Part-time hours are available weekdays and occasional evenings or weekend.
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirement
Applicants missing any required components (resume, cover letter or salary requirement) will not be considered.
Click here for job application
Imagine Children’s Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE