Playful Learning Facilitator
Do you believe in the power of play? Imagine Children’s Museum is growing and we are looking for a talented Playful Learning Facilitator to join our team. Our mission is to utilize playful learning to enrich children’s lives. We provide essential playful learning opportunities to children aged 1-12 and their families or caregivers, through interactive exhibits and unduplicated programs in the museum and outreach programs. This is your opportunity to join a group of dedicated professionals who are changing lives in Snohomish County and beyond!
Applications are now being accepted for a Playful Learning Facilitator. This is a part-time position, onsite in Everett. The starting pay rate is $16.25 an hour.
If you have the following skills, we want to hear from you!
- You have experience working in a retail setting and have excellent customer services skills
- You love to interact with people at all ages and are a team player
- You love to roll up your sleeves and help keep exhibits and visitor spaces clean and inviting
- You enjoy sharing information on museum memberships and ways for visitors to continue learning and playing all year long.
- You enjoy participating in special events and are available for evenings and weekends as needed
- You understand that conflict happens and are skilled at helping resolving issues before they escalate
- You are enthusiastic, energetic, positive and love to make a difference in the lives of others
- You are able to work a part-time schedule Tuesday through Sunday including a minimum of one weekend day
• Minimum of two years’ customer service experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Experience working in a retail setting
• Ability to climb stairs and lift up to 25 lbs.
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality that enjoys working with adults and children
• Flexible schedule
• Strong communication skills
• Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with a wide variety of responsibilities and demands
• Computer skills using Word and Excel desired
Send job application, resume, cover letter (including salary requirement) to email@example.com.
Click here for job application.
Applicants missing any required components (job application, resume, cover letter including salary requirement) will not be considered.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
All part-time employees receive accrued sick time, anniversary appreciation day and other museum perks!
Imagine Children’s Museum is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression.