Visitor Services Manager
Do you want a meaningful job that can impact the lives of children and families? Imagine Children’s Museum is looking for a Visitor Experience Manager to oversee all aspects of the Visitor Experiences department and the daily operation of the Museum floor with an emphasis on delivering a positive, efficient and fun visitor experience. The Visitor Services Manager is responsible for the day-to-day scheduling, supervision and management of all visitor service staff. The position also oversees membership signups and renewals.
This is a hands-on floor based position and includes daily paperwork, cash accounting and reporting, and cash management of front desk and store. The position requires exceptional interpersonal , problem solving and de-escalation skills.
• 5 years’ experience in a managerial role, supervising staff and fostering accountability
• Experience working in a high-volume retail setting
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality that enjoys working with adults and children
• Ability to be flexible and work in an evolving environment
• Ability to work as a committed team player
• Ability to create an environment where positive thinking and attitudes are valued and expected
• Must have the physical ability and stamina to perform the essential functions of the position. Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
For full consideration interested candidates should send a resume, with a cover letter with salary requirement
Click here for job application
Imagine Children’s Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE