Registration open for January 2023!
Foster a lifelong love of learning
Looking for a one-of-a-kind preschool experience for your child? We would love to welcome your child to our half-day preschool. We are now enrolling children ages 4 and 5 in our half-day Pre-K program, with spaces available starting January 2023.
Play in an unmatched learning environment
We believe children learn best through play and offer a flexible curriculum that prioritizes playful exploration and inquiry. Our innovative preschool uses research-based playful learning approaches to nurture children’s innate curiosity and active development in a nurturing environment.
Prepare for kindergarten
With a low (1:6) teacher-child ratio and two educators in each dedicated classroom, every child gets the personalized support they need to be kindergarten-ready.
Registration for 2022-2023 is open! Registration will remain open until classes are filled to capacity at which time you can still be placed on a waiting list. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 425-542-1838. We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our preschool community!
What does our preschool offer?
Half-day Pre-K classes four days a week (Monday – Thursday) for children ages 4 and 5 (chronological age applies)
- Your choice of morning (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.) or afternoon (1 p.m. – 4 p.m.) class
- Maximum class size of 12 students, supported by 2 dedicated teachers in a dedicated preschool classroom
- Play and inquiry-based curriculum and research-based playful learning approaches to nurture a child’s innate curiosity and active development
- Individual observation-based assessments to track the progressive development of your child
- Ongoing school/home communication, including parent-teacher conferences twice a year
All children must be fully toilet-trained and able to use the toilet independently prior to starting our preschool.
What makes our preschool unique?
- Flexibility – Children’s evolving questions and areas of curiosity set the pace and direction of our dynamic curriculum, ensuring their playful learning is both enjoyable and engaging.
- Facility – Children have access to a sensational, unmatched learning environment for learning through play.
- Future-Ready – Children become kindergarten-ready with new skills as confident, creative thinkers, doers and problem solvers.
What are the costs?
Our costs are competitive with other half-day preschools in the region. Monthly tuition is $625 per month for Museum members or $650 per month for non-members. It is due by the first day of each month.
Registration Processing Fee – $75
This non-refundable processing fee initiates the registration process and secures your child’s place on our waitlist.
Initial Deposit – $625 for Museum Members or $650 for non-members
The initial deposit doubles as your final month’s payment, and is due one (1) week after a class placement is offered.
Materials Fee – $200
This fee covers your child’s classroom supplies and materials, including paint, crayons, pens, pencils, and paper. It is due prior to the child’s first day of school
Additional fees may be assessed for late payments and late pickups.
How do I register my child?
Registration is currently open and ongoing. Contact us today to save your child’s spot!
We look forward to working with you through the registration process. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 425-258-1006, ext. 1024.