Imagine Preschool Opening September 2022!
At Imagine Preschool, we believe all students have their own unique interests and experiences they bring to the classroom. Our program offers play and inquiry-based learning generated from the interests of the students. We strive to create a love of learning in every child in an environment where their needs are met, and their skills are developed.
What we offer
- Pre-K Classes 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday)
- Choice of morning (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.) or afternoon (1 p.m. – 4 p.m.) class
- Class size of 12 students with 2 teachers
- Play and Inquiry Based program
- Ongoing authentic observation based assessment (Teaching Strategies Gold)
- Ongoing school/home communication, including Parent Teacher conferences twice a year
- Unique environment inside the Imagine Children’s Museum with dedicated preschool classrooms and exploration of Museum exhibits built into the curriculum
Classes are held Monday – Thursday
AM Class: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
PM Class: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
September 6-8: Family Meetings
September 12: First Day of School for Students
Tuition and Fees:
Registration Fee – $75
- Does not guarantee spot in class; holds place on the waitlist
- Due upon Initial Registration
Initial Deposit – $625 for Museum Members or $650 for non-members
- Due no later than two weeks after a class placement is offered
- The deposit also acts as the final month (June) payment
Materials Fee – $200:
- Due by Sept. 1
- Used for classroom supplies, such as paper, pencils, crayons, paint, etc.
- Non-Refundable after Sept. 1
Tuition – $6250 for Museum Members or $6500 for non-members
- Can be paid in full or monthly
- Pay the full annual tuition balance by September 1st to receive a $200 discount.
- Monthly payments are made September-May at $625 per month for members or $650 per month for non-members
- Monthly payments due by the first of each month
- A $25 late fee will be applied to any payment that is more than 5 days late
- A $25 fee will be applied to any payment that is returned
- A $5 fee will be charged if a child is picked up late; after the first 5 minutes, for each 5 minute period thereafter
Imagine Preschool enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year will begin March 2022. All students must be 4 by August, 31, 2022 and must be fully toilet-trained (able to use the toilet independently) to enroll.
Steps To Enroll
- Click here to Submit $75 Registration Fee to be put on the registration list.
- Complete the Initial Registration Form that is sent to you by email.
- Acceptance letters will begin to be sent no later than May 1, 2022 and will continue until classes are full. Watch your email inbox for this letter.
- Once accepted to the preschool program, the initial deposit is due within two weeks to save the spot in the class.
- Each family will need to complete the enrollment packet and return it to Imagine Preschool no later than September 1.
- The materials fee and first month’s payment must be paid by September 1 for a child to start on the first day.
For more information or any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com