Imagine Children’s Museum is currently closed, though memberships can still be purchased online. All memberships will be extended by the period of time we’re closed.
Purchase your annual membership or gift certificate online or at Imagine. You may also call our Membership Services line at 425/258-1006, Ext.1022.
1. Adults must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Maximum of two adults can be listed on the membership card.
3. An adult named on the card must be present when children covered by the card visit the Museum.
4. During each visit there must be a minimum of 1 adult, 18 years of age or older, for every 6 children.
5. Photo ID may be required at check in.
6. Memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable.
7. Not valid for field trips or group visit discounts.
All Memberships include the following benefits:
- Full year of free admission
- Admission during Members Only Hour on Saturdays from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. • Discounts on parties and classes
- 10% off purchases from the Museum Store
- Subscription to Imagi-news!, a monthly newsletter
- Weekly e-news!: Breaking news, reminders, updates, and more
- Invitation to member-only events
- NW Youth Museums Reciprocal Program Members – Receive 25% off admission each visit for families (up to 4 individuals) that are members at another participating Museum. Click here to see a list of participating museums.