Hours / Admission
Hours of Operation
|Today’s Hours||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Children (12 mo. and under)||FREE|
|Admission (adults & children)||$22.00|
|EBT Card Holders||$3.00|
No reservations required!
New main entrance on Hoyt Ave.
Museums for All (EBT Program) at Imagine Children’s Museum
Imagine Children’s Museum is a proud participant of Museums for All.
Washington state EBT cardholders can show their EBT card to receive reduced Museum admission at only $3 per person.
• The discount applies for up to (4) family members per card, per visit.
• A valid Washington state EBT card AND photo ID are required for discount.
• Note: We do not process EBT card transactions; cash or credit card must be provided for admission.
IMPORTANT WHEN VISITING
1. The Museum is designed for children chronological ages 1-12. However, children up through 17 years of age are welcome to join their family visits.
2. Adults: Must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Children: Ages 0-17, 1 to 6 ratio applies.
4. Ratio: During each visit there must be a minimum of 1 adult, 18 years of age or older, for every 6 children.
5. Photo ID may be required at check in.