Hours / Admission
Hours of Operation
|Children (12 mo. and under)||FREE|
|Admission (adults & children)||$14.00|
|EBT Card Holders||$3.00|
Imagine Children’s Museum is currently closed to the public.
Watch our website and social media for further updates.
Click here for our official press release.
Museums for All (EBT Program) at Imagine Children’s Museum
Imagine Children’s Museum is a proud participant of Museums for All.
Washington state EBT cardholders can show their EBT card to receive reduced Museum admission at only $3 per person.
• The discount applies for up to (4) family members per card, per visit.
• A valid Washington state EBT card AND photo ID are required for discount.
• Note: We do not process EBT card transactions; cash or credit card must be provided for admission.
IMPORTANT WHEN VISITING
1. The Museum is designed for children chronological ages 1-12. However, children up through 17 years of age are welcome to join their family visits.
2. Adults: Must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Children: Ages 0-17, 1 to 6 ratio applies.
4. Ratio: During each visit there must be a minimum of 1 adult, 18 years of age or older, for every 6 children.
5. Photo ID may be required at check in.