IMPORTANT WHEN VISITING …
1. Adults must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Maximum of two adults can be listed on the membership card.
3. An adult named on the card must be present when children covered by the card visit the Museum.
4. During each visit there must be a minimum of 1 adult, 18 years of age or older, for every 6 children.
5. Photo ID may be required at check in.
6. Memberships are non-transferable, non-refundable.
7. Not valid for field trips or group visit discounts.
8. Memberships become valid on the date of purchase. We only send membership cards in the mail if they are purchased as gift memberships. We will print your membership cards and keep them at the front desk for you to collect on your first visit as a member. Please bring your photo ID to collect your membership card.
How long is my membership good for?
Memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase.
How many people are included in my membership?
A maximum of two adults can be listed on a membership card. For a full description of membership benefits, please click here.
Do I need to check in when I visit?
Yes; all visitors including members must check in at the front desk upon arrival. Members will be asked to present a photo ID and membership card.
Are guests included in my membership?
The Family Extravaganza Membership includes admission of one extra adult. For a full description of membership benefits, please click here.
Can I loan my membership to a family member or friend?
Memberships are not transferable and may only be used by adults listed on your card.
What other museums are included in my membership?
Family Extravaganza Membership holders receive an Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Pass, and an Association of Science-Technology Centers Travel Passport. Click on the pass name to view a list of participating museums and restrictions of use. For a full description of your membership benefits, please click here.
Are memberships tax deductible?
No; museum memberships are not tax deductible. Please consult with a tax professional for more information.
Can I upgrade my current membership?
Yes; the cost will be the difference you paid for your current membership and the new membership level price.
Can I visit before I receive my membership card?
Yes; check in at the front desk upon arrival and present a photo ID.
What if I lose my membership card?
Present a photo ID upon arrival for admission. Contact us if you lose your card and we will mail a replacement for a small cost.