Corporate investors and volunteers play a vital role in the success of Imagine’s events, Museum programs and outreach programs in Snohomish County and beyond. We value your business and will work with your company to engage your interests and inspire curious minds. Invest in your community by partnering with us today!
- Fund a playful learning program at the Museum
- Support a playful learning outreach program in the community
- Sponsor a Museum fundraising event
- Support an employee volunteer program or group volunteer event
- Volunteer on a Museum committee with other local professionals
- Become a highlighted sponsor of our printed newsletter, mailed to 5,000 households every quarter
- In-kind donations
Support our Programs
Many of Imagine’s programs would not be possible without donor support. Some programs include but are not limited to:
Ensures families can visit the Museum for free one evening every month.
Gives elementary students a safe place to explore hands-on science and teamwork.
|Delivers hands-on science exploration to preschool-age children.|
Opens a child’s eyes to world cultures and traditions through performance and art.
|Gets children and grownups singing and dancing to live music.|
For more information on ways to get involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imagine Children’s Museum is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, tax ID #94-3153591